Trevor gained 17 years’ experience within the biotech and pharmaceutical sector following his PhD. He began his commercial career in marketing as a Product Manager and subsequently rose to board level within multiple organizations, latterly as CEO of a pharmaceutical testing company.
Following an extensive re-training period with Dale Carnegie, Trevor changed career path to become a training facilitator. Over the past 6 years, he has designed and delivered training to several multi-national organizations across Europe and the Middle East. In addition to his own course material, Trevor is also accredited to facilitate programs by Franklin Covey and is a Certified LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator.
- BSc (Hons) 2i
- Advanced Certificate in Marketing (CIM)
- Dale Carnegie Core Competence (Train the Trainer Programme)
- Dale Carnegie Endorsement
- Franklin Covey Accreditation
- Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator
- Ralph Lauren
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Marks and Spencer
- Bacardi Martini